Camp N Trail System
- Located in Camp N at Nuvali, Evoliving Parkway, Brgy. Canlubang, Calamba, Laguna, Philippines
- About 7.5 km from Solenad Malls
- Trail System is designed for biking, running, and hiking
- Approximately 8 kilometers of 5 interlinked trail stages
- For beginners to advanced riders, with easy to intermediate technical trail features (TTFs)
- Established bail outs for TTFs and Stage 2
- Suitable for Mountain Bikes, Gravel Bikes, Cyclocross, and BMX Bikes
- Open from Tuesday to Sunday, 6:30 am to 4:30 pm
- No reservations needed
- Entrance / Trail Fee of P80.00 per person
- Follows current IATF guidelines on age, capacity, social distancing protocols
- Operated by the World of Outbound, Corp.
- Sponsored by Dan’s / Boundless, ROX, Trek, Santa Cruz, Niner, and Rocky Mountain Bicycles
- Supported by The North Face, Columbia, Salomon, Fox Racing, Nalgene, Moutain Hardwear, Sea to Summit, Burgtec, and Reserve Wheels
- Time Trials trackers by WRU
Current Conditions and Guidelines
- As of June 12, 2021, all trail stages are open, parts are starting to get muddy.
- As of May 15, 2021, only 18 to 65 years old are allowed inside
- Guests are required to wear helmets and masks while riding
- Practice social distancing at all times -- from registration, while riding, and especially while resting and eating.
- Kape Pedal only serves all day breakfast from Friday to Sunday, on other days it is limited to drinks and packed snacks only.
- Closure due to bad weather will be posted on our Facebook Page
One kilometer of open trail, great for warm-up and cornering practice! Bail outs are available for all technical trail features.
Five kilometers of tree-lined trails, perfect for trail running and biking. Guests can take it slow or shred it like there’s no tomorrow!
Bail outs are provided to shorten the trail to approximately two kilometers only.
Stage 2 may be closed if conditions get too muddy. Announcements are made in the FB page.
Short and sweet! This stage is peppered with mini-trail features: a ramp, rock garden, berms, and drops. All with bail-outs.
Tucked at the back of Camp N, this stage has a “nature reclaiming civilization” feel.
Cross a small wooden bridge to enter the mini-bamboo forest. The trail goes around the old Adventure Tower.
This covered trail stage offers a few surprises.
Home of the most Instagrammable Camp N trail feature — the MJ Pivot. This stage is a ramp playground!